- 1 pound of dry or fresh Uncle Giuseppe’s Rigatoni
- 1 container of Uncle Giuseppe’s Tomato and Basil Sauce
- 1/2 cup of fresh basil, finely chopped
- 1 cup of grated pecorino romano or parmigiana reggiano
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- Pinch of crush red pepper (optional)
Bring a medium pot of water to a boil over high heat, add salt to boiling water.
Stir in rigatoni and cook until al dente, about 10 minutes.
Drain pasta and add to fry pan with entire container of sauce. Stir for about 5 minutes on medium heat until warm.
Add fresh grated cheese, basil and red pepper at very end and serve warm. Mangia!