1 hour 20 minutes
- 1 rack St. Louis pork ribs
- ¼ cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 6-8 medium sized cloves of garlic (skin on)
- 3 tablespoons chopped Calabrian chilis in oil
- ½ bunch parsley chopped fine
- 3 sprigs rosemary
- 3 sprigs of thyme
- 3 sprigs of sage
- 3 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
Preheat oven to 425°.
Place herbs and garlic on parchment lined baking sheet.
Season ribs generously with salt and pepper. Place rack of ribs on top of herbs and garlic.
Place ribs into oven uncovered for 45 minutes.
Remove ribs from oven and cover with aluminum and roast for an additional 30 minutes.
Remove ribs once again and slice between the bones.
In a large mixing bowl toss ribs with lemon juice, olive oil, Calabrian chili and chopped parsley.