- 1 Lb 21/25 Shrimp p&d (Pan Ready) / Or 1 Lb Chicken Strips
- 1 Package Sliced Peppers & Onions
- 1 McCormick Fajita Seasoning
- 1 Lb Uncle Giuseppe’s Roasted Corn Salsa
- 1 Box Mexican Rice Mix (Zatarains) 8 Oz
Season shrimp or chicken with McCormick fajita seasoning. Pre heat grill.
Shrimp – let cook on grill 2 minutes per side until done.
Chicken – let cook on grill 4 to 5 minutes per side until chicken is cooked through completely.
In a saute pan add 1/4 olive oil and heat. Add peppers & onions and cook until translucent about 3 to 4 minutes. For more well done let cook slightly longer.
When finished place chicken or shrimp on warmed flour tortilla. Top with sauteed peppers and onions.
Rice – follow directions on box.