- 4 Slices Uncle G’s Meatloaf
- 1 Pint Uncle G’s Brown Gravy
- 1 Lb. Uncle G’s Roasted Red Bliss Herb Potatoes
- 1 Lb. Uncle G’s Roasted Vegetables
- Fresh Dinner Rolls (4 Pcs.)
- 1 Pack Mini Lemon Merangue Pies
Place meatloaf slices on a sheet tray and warm in a 350 degree oven for 6 to 8 minutes until heated through.
In a sauce pot, bring to boil Uncle G’s beef gravy. Lower heat and let simmer 2 to 3 minutes.
Place meatloaf slices on plate and top with heated gravy.
Place Uncle G’s roasted red bliss herb potatoes and Uncle G’s roasted vegetables on a sheet tray and heat in a 350 degree oven 3 to 5 minutes until hot. Remove and serve with plated meatloaf and gravy.
Raw meatloaf: 2.5 lbs. Serves 4 people. Place pre-panned meatloaf in a 350 degree oven and let cook 25 to 35 minutes until cooked through/or until a meat thermometer registers 155 degrees inserted into center of meatloaf. Remove from oven and let cool slightly. Turn meatloaf out from pan, slice and serve.