- 1 Lb Ground Beef or Ground Turkey
- 1 Package Diced Peppers and Onions
- 1 Can Progresso Black Beans in Liquid 19 Oz
- 1 Package McCormick Chili Seasoning Mix
- 1 Package Kraft Shredded Mexican Cheese
- 1 Pint Breakstone Sour Cream
- 1 Package Uncle G’s Corn Bread
In a large saute pan add 3 tablespoons olive oil and heat. Add ground beef or ground turkey and cook through, stirring often to break up meat.
When cooked through, remove from pan and place in a colander to drain.
In same saute pan, add diced peppers and onions and let cook 5 to 6 minutes until slightly browned.
Return meat to pan with peppers and onions and mix well. Season with McCormick’s chili seasoning mix and stir well. Let cook 2 to 3 minutes and add Progresso black beans with liquid. Let cook another 3 to 4 minutes.
Turn off heat and top with cheese. Cover pan and let cheese melt 2 to 3 minutes. Serve.
In 350 degree oven, place Uncle G’s corn bread in it’s container with cover removed. Heat 4 to 6 minutes until warmed.