- Uncle G’s Gourmet Burgers (4pk.)
- Uncle G’s Fresh Sliced Cheese - 7oz. (Cheddar, Swiss or American - Choose One)
- 1 Package Arbys Zesty Curly Fries
- 1 Package St. Piers Brioche Burger Buns (4 Pack) 7 Oz
- 1 Lb Uncle G’s Homemade Cole Slaw, Macaroni or Potato Salad
- 1 Package Chocolate Brownie Fingers (4 Finger Pack)
Season Uncle G’s gourmet burgers with salt & pepper. Place on grill and let cook 3 to 4 minutes. Flip burger over and let cook another 3 minutes until medium rare.
Place sliced cheese on top of hamburger and close grill lid so cheese can melt. Leave closed 1 minute.
Remove burger from grill and place on bun.
Arbys zesty curly fries: place on sheet pan and place in a 425 degree oven, cook until browned and crisp.