Grilled Lemon Chicken
1 hour 30 minutes
- 4 chicken breasts sliced thin into 12 cutlets (3 slices per breast)
- ¾ cup olive oil (not extra-virgin)
- ¼ cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- ¼ cup chopped parsley loosely packed
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon dried rosemary
- ½ teaspoon dried sage
In medium sized bowl, mix all ingredients together and place covered in the refrigerator. Let marinade refrigerated for minimum 1 hour, maximum 6 hours.
Preheat grill on medium high heat.
Grill chicken breasts 3 minutes on each side or until internal temperature of 165° is reached.